mardi 28 janvier 2014

[Q] Is it possible to replace folder icons with static text? topic




First off I have tried searching for anything that does this for a bit now, and at least as far as threads on XDA go I found one from 2011.

Basically I just want the text in the attached screenshot to act as a normal home screen folder but display text instead of the folder icon or the app icon previews. By act as a normal folder I mean being able to drag apps into it and be able to expand it with a tap.

Attachment 2545567

I've tried minimalistic text, simple text, and desktop visualizer with no luck. Additionally I've tried using the settings in Nova Prime Launcher but the options it has does not support this idea.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1390959422290.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	52.4 KB<br/>ID:	2545567
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire