Every time I make a call the dialer automatically switches into conference calling mode and wants me to input another number or contact. I can't get out of this screen to end the call or end the call from the notification pane. Killing the dialer app causes it to retry the call when it restarts. The only way to stop this loop is to restart the device. Resetting the phone hasn't fixed the problem.
Note: Even though I typed this in the first person it's actually my friend's device. I'm just too tired to remember to keep to 3rd person and wanted coherence.
Note 2: I have witnessed the fault but I was not present for the reset so I'm not 100% certain that it was done properly.
Note: Even though I typed this in the first person it's actually my friend's device. I'm just too tired to remember to keep to 3rd person and wanted coherence.
Note 2: I have witnessed the fault but I was not present for the reset so I'm not 100% certain that it was done properly.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire