Bacily problem is this - I turn off the screen but in battery statistic it is registered as still on.
So in statistic screen time is for example 2hours even if I was using the phone half hour max.
It also means that statistic is wrong because it gives way more percentage of battery drain to the screen then it should have.
I am using GSam to monitor this down to seconds.
I turn off the screen (or toggle "go to sleep") and remember the screen time, wait few minutes and then I open Gsam.
Screen time should be maybe just few seconds more (turn of/on screen and open Gsam) but it is few minutes more. It never stoped counting screen as being off.
Why is this?
So in statistic screen time is for example 2hours even if I was using the phone half hour max.
It also means that statistic is wrong because it gives way more percentage of battery drain to the screen then it should have.
I am using GSam to monitor this down to seconds.
I turn off the screen (or toggle "go to sleep") and remember the screen time, wait few minutes and then I open Gsam.
Screen time should be maybe just few seconds more (turn of/on screen and open Gsam) but it is few minutes more. It never stoped counting screen as being off.
Why is this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire