jeudi 30 janvier 2014

[Q] Facebook contacts not supported in Ascend P6? topic




Hello everyone.

I have been trying to have my Facebook contacts shown as part of my contacts list without success. The sync contacts option is not shown neither in the FB app's setting nor in the Settings -> Accounts -> Facebook, nor in People --> Contacts to display options.

Does FB app detect the brand/model and delivers different versions, some with contact sync enables and other without it?

I Installed the FB app from google Play. Have tried with four different ROMs and have the same result using my Ascend P6. If I do the same procedure (ROM flashing + app download) on a different device it works perfectly. For example using Cyanogenmod 10.1 on Ascend P1 will sync FB contacts, Cyanogenmod 10.1 on Ascend P6 does not.

Tested ROMs on Ascend P6 are B125 (International), B120 (Chinese), Cyanogenmod 10.1, PAC-Man 4.2 Milestone 1, HYD52ROM V2

Any idea of what could be causing this behavior?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire