Hi!
My C903 cannot access flash mode. The led is flashing red and green like a second, then dissappear. Then I have to hold power+vol up to be able to start the phone. Everything else works great, fastboot and everything. I have flashed roms on this phone work flashtool before and it has worked great. I have DoomKernel and rooted stock. 290. Anyone know why the flash mode won't work. I have nandroid backup and unlocked bootloader, so I can try any suggestions.
Regards
Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My C903 cannot access flash mode. The led is flashing red and green like a second, then dissappear. Then I have to hold power+vol up to be able to start the phone. Everything else works great, fastboot and everything. I have flashed roms on this phone work flashtool before and it has worked great. I have DoomKernel and rooted stock. 290. Anyone know why the flash mode won't work. I have nandroid backup and unlocked bootloader, so I can try any suggestions.
Regards
Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire