Hi all,.
My Nexus is having wifi drop problem after using it for a while (There is no problem when just boot up) and put it to sleep mode, I have tried different ROM and kernel it still no help, however I use titanium backup to restore apps when switch to different ROM, so I believe it is apps problem. Except guessing, is there any technical way to find out the problem? (i.e. you can use Task Manager and Event Viewer under Windows)
Thanks.
My Nexus is having wifi drop problem after using it for a while (There is no problem when just boot up) and put it to sleep mode, I have tried different ROM and kernel it still no help, however I use titanium backup to restore apps when switch to different ROM, so I believe it is apps problem. Except guessing, is there any technical way to find out the problem? (i.e. you can use Task Manager and Event Viewer under Windows)
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire