Searched the forum high and low, but can't find a suitable solution.
In a nutshell, rooted my TMo T989, then tried to flash BeanStalk-4.4001-20131126-hercules ( I backed up all my personal files, did a wipe, and also wiped the Dalvik cache) During the load, it failed (Error escapes me for the moment). Upon reboot, it gets stuck in the reboot cycle. After searching the forums, most of the information I find is old, and usually links to Hotfiles which is no longer in existence. Any ideas on this?
In a nutshell, rooted my TMo T989, then tried to flash BeanStalk-4.4001-20131126-hercules ( I backed up all my personal files, did a wipe, and also wiped the Dalvik cache) During the load, it failed (Error escapes me for the moment). Upon reboot, it gets stuck in the reboot cycle. After searching the forums, most of the information I find is old, and usually links to Hotfiles which is no longer in existence. Any ideas on this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire