mercredi 29 janvier 2014

[Q] I need help !!!! topic




I need help
I've a big problem, my gf's brother did something with his mobile (samsung GT-S6500D) I don't know what cause he doesn't wan't to tell me.

Here is a vid about it

h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = u T O g 7 K 3 8 9 y U & f e a t u r e = y o u t u . b e

:( there was only download menu, but recovery wasn't
I tried put up one manufacturing firware with the Odin, what I found here: h t t p : / / w w w . s a m m o b i l e . c o m /
after that the download menu doesn't working yet
the situation is unchanged :( I'm puzzled :( I don't know what's the problem :(
The bootloader is died? If yes, how can I fix it?
I'm really thankful for the help :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire