I had the same problem on Note 2 (Phoenix v16.7 - Android 4.3) and solved the problem by flashing a modem and a patched kernel..
I backed up N8000( Android Revolution HD 11- Android 4.1.2) by using Twrp Recovery before flashing custom roms then I realized it didn't back up the modem... It was too late...
I tried few modems and kernels, I downloaded and flashed many Stock Firmwares from different countries as well but no luck......
PS: N8000 Imei number is there...
Thank You !...
I backed up N8000( Android Revolution HD 11- Android 4.1.2) by using Twrp Recovery before flashing custom roms then I realized it didn't back up the modem... It was too late...
I tried few modems and kernels, I downloaded and flashed many Stock Firmwares from different countries as well but no luck......
PS: N8000 Imei number is there...
Thank You !...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire