Hi all,
I am currently using AntonX's unofficial CM11 for the P769, and its great except that like CM10.2 seems to be broken. In CM10.1 it worked perfectly and same with the stock ROM as well. So I decided to pull a few files from the stock Jellybean ROM and create a flashable zip that installs the old files that have to do with GPS. It seems to work pretty well as I was able to get a pretty good fix from a cold start in less than a minute using device only location settings, but it doesn't seem to work nearly as well as CM10.1 and stock. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this problem (I have already tried using different gps.conf files to no avail)?
Attached below is a screenshot of my latest GPS fix in less than a minute and the flashable zip that I created.
Thanks!
Attachment 2543210
Attachment 2543229
I am currently using AntonX's unofficial CM11 for the P769, and its great except that like CM10.2 seems to be broken. In CM10.1 it worked perfectly and same with the stock ROM as well. So I decided to pull a few files from the stock Jellybean ROM and create a flashable zip that installs the old files that have to do with GPS. It seems to work pretty well as I was able to get a pretty good fix from a cold start in less than a minute using device only location settings, but it doesn't seem to work nearly as well as CM10.1 and stock. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this problem (I have already tried using different gps.conf files to no avail)?
Attached below is a screenshot of my latest GPS fix in less than a minute and the flashable zip that I created.
Thanks!
Attachment 2543210
Attachment 2543229
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire