After several coding attempts, my Note 2 LTE has finally been unlocked from EE.
It was on JB 4.3 but now I notice that it is on 4.1.2 but I'm unable to contact the unlocker at present.
I tried to do a software update to get back to 4.3 but get a message that 'your device has been modified and SW updates are not available'.
Does this mean that it was rooted to achieve the Sim unlock and if so, how can I tell?
Is there another way to revert to 4.3?
It was on JB 4.3 but now I notice that it is on 4.1.2 but I'm unable to contact the unlocker at present.
I tried to do a software update to get back to 4.3 but get a message that 'your device has been modified and SW updates are not available'.
Does this mean that it was rooted to achieve the Sim unlock and if so, how can I tell?
Is there another way to revert to 4.3?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire