Hi
So I've had my Samsung SIII for just over 18 months, and it's all worked fine etc. I've never rooted it or anything.
But this morning it will not boot up. When I try to switch it on the start up sequence happens, but it gets stuck on the flashing Samsung splash screen. If I turn it off it just restarts and ends up back on that screen. The only way to stop it is to take the battery out.
I've tried starting it in recovery mode (power+home button+vol up), but the standing, open android just flashes and I end up with the android lay down with the red exclamation mark from there. It then loops between the two androids and the Samsung SIII start up logo screen. I have tried to press the volume buttons whilst on the red exclamation mark screen but cannot get to anywhere from it.
However, it will load the download mode (power+home button+ vol down) just fine.
I have looked all over but most people encountering anything similar have rooted their devices, which I have not.
Also, last week I lost all of my contacts which were stored on the device (I don't know why) but that might have something to do with it.
I don't particularly want to hard reset the phone and lose everything, but if it's the only solution I will do.
Thanks.
So I've had my Samsung SIII for just over 18 months, and it's all worked fine etc. I've never rooted it or anything.
But this morning it will not boot up. When I try to switch it on the start up sequence happens, but it gets stuck on the flashing Samsung splash screen. If I turn it off it just restarts and ends up back on that screen. The only way to stop it is to take the battery out.
I've tried starting it in recovery mode (power+home button+vol up), but the standing, open android just flashes and I end up with the android lay down with the red exclamation mark from there. It then loops between the two androids and the Samsung SIII start up logo screen. I have tried to press the volume buttons whilst on the red exclamation mark screen but cannot get to anywhere from it.
However, it will load the download mode (power+home button+ vol down) just fine.
I have looked all over but most people encountering anything similar have rooted their devices, which I have not.
Also, last week I lost all of my contacts which were stored on the device (I don't know why) but that might have something to do with it.
I don't particularly want to hard reset the phone and lose everything, but if it's the only solution I will do.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire