Ok, so I have a Sprint Galaxy S3 [SPH-L710] that I want to flash to Page Plus.
I've looked through Google, and have it working CDMA - 1xRTT
For the life of me, I can't find a way to get it working on 3G
Every conversation goes to: PM Me
[but the Convos are about a year old...]
Or use a Donor Phone
[But my MEID won't Stick...]
I have the SPC Code, and the 16 digit passcode for my SGS3
[and for the donor phone, but I hear you can get it working with no donor phone]
PRL: 53269-page-plus-sprint-phones
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I've looked through Google, and have it working CDMA - 1xRTT
For the life of me, I can't find a way to get it working on 3G
Every conversation goes to: PM Me
[but the Convos are about a year old...]
Or use a Donor Phone
[But my MEID won't Stick...]
I have the SPC Code, and the 16 digit passcode for my SGS3
[and for the donor phone, but I hear you can get it working with no donor phone]
PRL: 53269-page-plus-sprint-phones
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire