Hi,
Currently I am using CleanROM and would like to do some more theming.
I'm interested in this AOSP Theme very much and would like to try it out. But, there are some features from my old theme that I would like to keep. When I long press the power button, I get these options:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8uxa2ia2o...2007.43.27.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eb114hnqlk...2007.43.32.png
I would like to keep these options, but hopefully change the theme of it if possible. Are there any files I should remove before installing? Also, is there a way to rearrange the toggle so I can have the flashlight toggle as one of the first five toggles for convenience?
Thanks!
Currently I am using CleanROM and would like to do some more theming.
I'm interested in this AOSP Theme very much and would like to try it out. But, there are some features from my old theme that I would like to keep. When I long press the power button, I get these options:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8uxa2ia2o...2007.43.27.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eb114hnqlk...2007.43.32.png
I would like to keep these options, but hopefully change the theme of it if possible. Are there any files I should remove before installing? Also, is there a way to rearrange the toggle so I can have the flashlight toggle as one of the first five toggles for convenience?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire