dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] TWRP 2.6.3.0.-awifi, Identifying Device as "awifi" when flashing ROM topic




I am a newbie to installing custom ROMS.

I rooted a LG G Pad 8.3 v500 using Kingo Root, and flashed ROM TWRP 2.6.3.0-awifi successfully.

Now when I try to flash any additional ROMs I get a "Failed" message,

I have tried to flash ROMs for the v500, but I get a "Failed" message. I had tried several ROMs to get to android KitKat 4.4.2, but I always get the following error: (see attached photo of the whole installation window)

This is a exactly what it says (first few lines):

Verifying zip signature....
This package is for "v500" devices; this is a "awifi"

so when I try to install the ROM, I think it sees my device as a "awifi", instead of the v500. The TWRP Rom I installed has awifi at the end of its name.

How to resolve this issue?

I cannot flash any roms for the v500 (lg g pad 8.3 lg skin version) without getting this error.

thank you for any help








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	error installing slim.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	260.8 KB<br/>ID:	2541277
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire