mardi 28 janvier 2014

Re: goto label inside of if statement topic




Vir Campestris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) o.uk:

> On 26/01/2014 21:32, Gareth Owen wrote:
>> Take Paavo's advice and memorise it.
>>
>> You'll not find it a better argument more cogently stated.
>> If you remember nothing else, remember the first sentence.

>
> I'll second that - but add a bit of data.
>
> I've been writing C since before some of my co-workers were born (yes,
> it scares me too!) and I've only written ONE goto ever.
>
> And that didn't make it to checkin...
>
> They do have a place, but it's vanishingly rare. I think the place is
> not in a C++ program.
>
> Andy


Andy.... you make me pause for thought. If I understand the implication of
what you wrote, then it means I haven't learned my first *real* C++
command!

--
Jax





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire