mercredi 29 janvier 2014

[ROM][C530X][UBL][4.3]PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD_4.3 topic




I Proudly Present to you the PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD_4.3 Rom

Features

1.Deodexed
2.Zip-Aligned
3.Latest Media Apps
4.Bloat-free(I have tried to remove as much as bloat as possible
5.New 4.4.2 Bootanimation
6.Advance Volume Control



Installation Instructions

If already using 4.3
1.Copy the rom in SDcard/External Sd card
2.Enter cwm recovery
3.Install the rom
4.Download and flash the latest SuperSU update.zip from: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu and flash it to fix root

If Using any 4.1.2 based rom
1.Install the stock firmware using flashtool
2.Copy the rom in SDcard/External Sd card
3.Fastboot Advaced Stock Kernel 4.3 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603464
4.Enter Recovery by pressing volume up button
5.Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvik Cache
6.Install The Rom
7.Download and flash the latest SuperSU update.zip from: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu and flash it to fix root


For The Peeps using 4.3 already the best part is that you wont lose your data;):good:

Download Links

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o1...oDeXeD_4.3.zip


Credits
@DooMLoRD For the leaked rom
@Jozinek For the 4.4.2 bootanimation
@DaRk-L0rD For the Advanced Volume Control



If You Like My Work Please Do Press The Thanks Button:laugh::o





1 commentaire:

  1. I noticed that it's hard to find your site in google, i found it on 20th spot, you should build some quality backlinks to rank it in google and increase traffic. I had the same problem with my site, your should search in google for - k2 seo services - it helped me a lot

    RépondreSupprimer