OK,I bought my device in mid November for Xmas gift. Since the beginning of the year, I decided to use one of the perks. Low and behold I am charged. I try to contact the company involved and they say that they only provide a limited trial. But Samsung states the trial period is much longer. I contacted Samsung abouot my issue, and wonder what I was not sent during my registration. I own many Samsung devices and have had my account since late 2008. So I know my account registered the device and should have had some details in regards to perks. The only thing I got was a one time webpage with a Google play code for my credits, everything else was just unlinked information for all new subscribers to the perks.
Has anyone dealt with perks and have any ideas to resolve such issues? I don't want to be charged for something I am trying out.
Has anyone dealt with perks and have any ideas to resolve such issues? I don't want to be charged for something I am trying out.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire