SENSE 5 DO LAUNCHER

Hello XDA Users,
I know some of us really likes Sense 5 and blinkfeed.But No one can port correctly because of HTC's well packed frameworks...
So i started a project about that,
I've re-made the prism(sense 5) launcher by using some htc files.
It's completely made from stratch by me(doga.ozkaraca)
It has some bugs.I'm currently working on it..
Features :
- Dogafeed (A.K.A Blinkfeed)
- Sense 5 Launcher Animations.
- Weather on homescreen.
- Sense 5 Themed.
Current Bugs :
- Random images of news on blinkfeed (because of array adapter gets views too many times and also something wrong in my codes) So i currently disabled auto load of images. Users can hold images to load them.
- Homescreen widgets and app shortcuts missing..(Because i made from stratch)
-
To do :
Fixing Bugs.
Adding themes.
Improving Blinkfeed(i'm saying dogafeed :p :D ) ( by adding facebook twitter integration in it .)
/I'm updating thread every second right now./
Notes to developers :
-I'm currently getting images with AsyncTask but we don't know when downloading image will be finished etc. So i need to put a temporary image while downloading image .but my asynctask loses brain while getting image, Gridview shows same images in items or wrong placed items.
I looked these link, i did some of them here, but i couldn't fix yet.
http://android-developers.blogspot.c...rformance.html
http://developer.android.com/trainin...tml#async-task
-Also i don't know how to get widget's packagename from system also i dont know how to handle them,
maybe i can create fixed gridview 5x4.. I'm not sure, i looked launcher2 and launcher3 sources, i couldn't find any useful stuff. It completely needs whole android source to compile them. i don't know how to extract dependencies for them..
For getting apk :
From Playstore : I uploaded a min ago. It will be available soon as Sense 5 DO Launcher
For Getting early test versions :
Currently an apk available here :
Please join to Google+ Community For reporting bugs and discussing : Sense 5 DO Launcher Alpha/Beta Group
Hello XDA Users,
I know some of us really likes Sense 5 and blinkfeed.But No one can port correctly because of HTC's well packed frameworks...
So i started a project about that,
I've re-made the prism(sense 5) launcher by using some htc files.
It's completely made from stratch by me(doga.ozkaraca)
It has some bugs.I'm currently working on it..
Features :
- Dogafeed (A.K.A Blinkfeed)
- Sense 5 Launcher Animations.
- Weather on homescreen.
- Sense 5 Themed.
Current Bugs :
- Random images of news on blinkfeed (because of array adapter gets views too many times and also something wrong in my codes) So i currently disabled auto load of images. Users can hold images to load them.
- Homescreen widgets and app shortcuts missing..(Because i made from stratch)
-
To do :
Fixing Bugs.
Adding themes.
Improving Blinkfeed(i'm saying dogafeed :p :D ) ( by adding facebook twitter integration in it .)
/I'm updating thread every second right now./
Notes to developers :
-I'm currently getting images with AsyncTask but we don't know when downloading image will be finished etc. So i need to put a temporary image while downloading image .but my asynctask loses brain while getting image, Gridview shows same images in items or wrong placed items.
I looked these link, i did some of them here, but i couldn't fix yet.
http://android-developers.blogspot.c...rformance.html
http://developer.android.com/trainin...tml#async-task
-Also i don't know how to get widget's packagename from system also i dont know how to handle them,
maybe i can create fixed gridview 5x4.. I'm not sure, i looked launcher2 and launcher3 sources, i couldn't find any useful stuff. It completely needs whole android source to compile them. i don't know how to extract dependencies for them..
For getting apk :
From Playstore : I uploaded a min ago. It will be available soon as Sense 5 DO Launcher
For Getting early test versions :
Currently an apk available here :
Please join to Google+ Community For reporting bugs and discussing : Sense 5 DO Launcher Alpha/Beta Group
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire