i recently upgrade my N7100 android from 4.1.2 to 4.3...
open the SuperSU, it ask me for binary update and have two options for me which is normal and TWRP/CWM,
My question is...what to choose? Normal or TWRP/CWM??
I have a rooted phone...with CWM...
Rom: Phoenix rom V16.7..
I asked this because of my Galaxy Note... flashed with Sweet rom... and when i open up the superSU...it ask me for the same question...i choose TWRP/CWM and the phone restart with bootloop... and can't enter CWM..
and ... sorry for my poor English..
Thanks for any advise?
open the SuperSU, it ask me for binary update and have two options for me which is normal and TWRP/CWM,
My question is...what to choose? Normal or TWRP/CWM??
I have a rooted phone...with CWM...
Rom: Phoenix rom V16.7..
I asked this because of my Galaxy Note... flashed with Sweet rom... and when i open up the superSU...it ask me for the same question...i choose TWRP/CWM and the phone restart with bootloop... and can't enter CWM..
and ... sorry for my poor English..
Thanks for any advise?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire