Those of you who have flashed one of the roms based on the official KitKat base (4.19.401.x) will have noticed HTC's tasteful new white/grey battery icon.
Unfortunately, they still haven't seen the benefits of a battery with 1% increments, so I decided to make one for our Renovate rom. Thought I might as well post them here, in case anyone else wanted them as well. I made a set without % overlaid and, a new set with % numbers.
Since I have been reminded recently that theme stuff isn't worth getting worked up over, please feel free to use these images in whatever mod/rom you want, no need to ask permission.
There are 4 mods in total:
If you're not sure which version you should use, again please feel free to post here and ask, I will try and help.
Unfortunately, they still haven't seen the benefits of a battery with 1% increments, so I decided to make one for our Renovate rom. Thought I might as well post them here, in case anyone else wanted them as well. I made a set without % overlaid and, a new set with % numbers.
Since I have been reminded recently that theme stuff isn't worth getting worked up over, please feel free to use these images in whatever mod/rom you want, no need to ask permission.
There are 4 mods in total:
htc_white_batt_%.zip - white battery with black % textIf your rom doesn't have the 1% mod, you can flash one of these:
htc_white_batt_no_%.zip - white battery with no % text
These contain just the images and the battery xmls, so you will need to flash these on a rom that has already implemented the 1% battery increment mod. If it doesn't, you will get SystemUI force close if you flash these. However, these should work with any of the KitKat bases that have been released (from 4.06.x onwards)
htc_white_batt_%_with_1%_mod.zipPlease let me know if there are any issues, will try to address them. As I mentioned, I made these for our rom, so won't be making any variations etc. If anyone else wants to use the images as a base for their own mods, please feel free to post them here.
htc_white_batt_no_%_with_1%_mod.zip
These also contain the files needed to add the 1% increment mod, but if your rom dev has added any other mods to SysUI, you will lose those by flashing this! Also, these versions can only be used with roms based on 4.19.401.x
If you're not sure which version you should use, again please feel free to post here and ask, I will try and help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire