Hello fellow xda-users,
I recently bought the THL T100S. It's a pretty decent cell phone and I am very pleased with it so far. A few days after I received the phone in the mail, I rooted it in order to enable all the rootapps I intend to use.
Unfortunately, after I installed an app called "focal", my camera froze and went FUBAR.
So far, nothing helped. (Force-close, Reboot, etc., still says "cant connect to camera")
Now I thought it might be helpful to reflash the stock image, so I downloaded the THL Stock-Image from February 2nd, 2014. What happens is, that the camera app just disappears 2 seconds after I boot the freshly flashed rom.
Master yuweng, who has a lot of knowledge about MTK-Devices, told me, that I unfortunately flashed a ROM that is used for another batch of T100S' which have another type of camera built in. So in order to get my camera working again, I would need the
I suppose my T100S is from the first batch ever, because I ordered it on January 10th I guess, and I think the newer batch was issued on January 13.
Maybe someone who has still an backup copy of the original lk.bin can help me out?
I hope there's someone out there ;)
THX, Buster
I recently bought the THL T100S. It's a pretty decent cell phone and I am very pleased with it so far. A few days after I received the phone in the mail, I rooted it in order to enable all the rootapps I intend to use.
Unfortunately, after I installed an app called "focal", my camera froze and went FUBAR.
So far, nothing helped. (Force-close, Reboot, etc., still says "cant connect to camera")
Now I thought it might be helpful to reflash the stock image, so I downloaded the THL Stock-Image from February 2nd, 2014. What happens is, that the camera app just disappears 2 seconds after I boot the freshly flashed rom.
Master yuweng, who has a lot of knowledge about MTK-Devices, told me, that I unfortunately flashed a ROM that is used for another batch of T100S' which have another type of camera built in. So in order to get my camera working again, I would need the
[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]LK.bin[/COLOR]
for my specific T100S. I suppose my T100S is from the first batch ever, because I ordered it on January 10th I guess, and I think the newer batch was issued on January 13.
Maybe someone who has still an backup copy of the original lk.bin can help me out?
I hope there's someone out there ;)
THX, Buster
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire