mardi 28 janvier 2014

Magnetic Cord charges phone, but phone case doesn't? topic




So, this is kind of an odd problem, but I'm not even sure where to begin with it.

So I've currently own two phone cases: The CP12 straight from Sony, and the Brando Case from what I can only assume is the deepest parts of cheap things China.

Anywho, last night my CP12 stopped charging my phone. Just flat out acts like it's not connected on both fronts (My phone doesn't acknowledge being plugged in and my case doesn't think a phone is plugged in. Annoyed, but whatever.

This morning my Brando case arrived and I tried it out, and, same thing. Neither the case nor the phone acknowledge that they're connected to each other.

Now, normally, this leads one to believe that the magnetic port is busted, right? But here's the weird thing: The magnetic cord I got with the CP12 DOES work when I plug it straight into the phone- It works completely fine, as a matter of fact.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this problem and has a solution. I hadn't changed anything on the software front between working and not- I just noticed at one point that the case wouldnt' charge the phone.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire