I just got home from work and my phone dropped a short distance. It landed flat on the screen. It has a case, a spigen one, to be honest, it was more for looks, it hardly protects and the yellow surrounding part broke a while back (weak case). It landed so flat that I thought even such a thin case would protect it.
My HTC Inspire withstood far harder hits without a case.
Anyway, what's your advice? I feel like replacing the screen myself. What is a sensible price for the digitizer\screen thingies. I don't want to get ripped off. What's a good place to buy. Please help me, I hate looking at my phone like that.
Thank you
My HTC Inspire withstood far harder hits without a case.
Anyway, what's your advice? I feel like replacing the screen myself. What is a sensible price for the digitizer\screen thingies. I don't want to get ripped off. What's a good place to buy. Please help me, I hate looking at my phone like that.
Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire