So here is the situation.
I want to get back to stock by repairing via SEUS, also to preparing for 4.3 update.
So i Relock bootloader and repair it via SEUS. But my phone only have 16% battery. I still turn it off and plug in SEUS. After more than 1 hours of downloading Firmware, it started to flash.
After starting for a bit, it shows an error and tell me that flashing failed. try charging the phone to 100% and then try again.
So I try connecting the phone to the charger. The LED shows red, but after like 1 minute, it turn to green and then the screen shows SONY. A few seconds later the phone turned off and LED shows red again. It just keep doing these proccesses again and again.
I try pulling the battery out and repair via SEUS but same error shows up.
Try to flash via Flashtool,show error 31: I dont remember, ill add this info later.
What should I do now :(( I saved so long to be able to afford this phone!
I want to get back to stock by repairing via SEUS, also to preparing for 4.3 update.
So i Relock bootloader and repair it via SEUS. But my phone only have 16% battery. I still turn it off and plug in SEUS. After more than 1 hours of downloading Firmware, it started to flash.
After starting for a bit, it shows an error and tell me that flashing failed. try charging the phone to 100% and then try again.
So I try connecting the phone to the charger. The LED shows red, but after like 1 minute, it turn to green and then the screen shows SONY. A few seconds later the phone turned off and LED shows red again. It just keep doing these proccesses again and again.
I try pulling the battery out and repair via SEUS but same error shows up.
Try to flash via Flashtool,show error 31: I dont remember, ill add this info later.
What should I do now :(( I saved so long to be able to afford this phone!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire