vendredi 24 janvier 2014

Done. topic




I am very nearly done with this whole ****ing site. New people are treated like a disease, talked to like they're retarded children and god forbid anyone ask a goddamned question. So I will soon be leaving and I'm 98% sure I'm not the only one. I am by NO means a noon but even I still get **** from these little hotshots around here who can't answer a simple ****ing question without being a smartass. Something needs to be done about this. Are there no moderators for this website? If so, what the hell is their job? Go back and read some of these posts where people are barely containing the venom with which they reply to a post. It's bull****. It's sickening and it's driving people away. People who could be the next generation of devs, the ones who could crack the uncrackable. Does anyone care?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire