Hi everyone,
This is a giveaway for two dbrand nexus 4 vinyls. I have only used them once or twice before putting them back on to the wax paper. They have just been lying around unused for a while so I thought why not give them away........
1X Mahogany (with nexus cutout)
1X Red Carbon Fibre (with nexus cutout)
Winner will be chosen at random, just post below if your interested. UK only and the only thing you pay for is postage.
Good luck :good:
This is a giveaway for two dbrand nexus 4 vinyls. I have only used them once or twice before putting them back on to the wax paper. They have just been lying around unused for a while so I thought why not give them away........
1X Mahogany (with nexus cutout)
1X Red Carbon Fibre (with nexus cutout)
Winner will be chosen at random, just post below if your interested. UK only and the only thing you pay for is postage.
Good luck :good:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire