Hey guys, silly question I know, but from my previous experiences, just rooting usually changes the kernel, and it noticeably drops stability.
GS4 is easily best phone for stability I ever owned. Not a single SOD after a year (damn you Infuse 4G and One X).
Has anyone ran into any issues after rooting with things force closing every so slightly more or the phone pulling a SOD?
For root I am talking about CF-Auto-Root via odin. Keeping all else stock. no new roms or anything like that.
GS4 is easily best phone for stability I ever owned. Not a single SOD after a year (damn you Infuse 4G and One X).
Has anyone ran into any issues after rooting with things force closing every so slightly more or the phone pulling a SOD?
For root I am talking about CF-Auto-Root via odin. Keeping all else stock. no new roms or anything like that.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire