Hi everyone, I'm trying to install a CWM recovery on my Xperia J with locked BL. I'm in 11.2.A.0.31.
I followed these steps : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2333078
And I'm stuck at the step 6. On flashtool, I see this :
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Selected ST26i / 11.0.A.7.5 / CE
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
23/059/2014 20:59:57 - INFO - Device disconnected
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Reading device information
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Current device : ST26i - YT9004RN5E - 1267-3768_R9E - 1263-8752_11.2.A.0.31 - WORLD-i_11.2.A.0.31
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Start Flashing
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Processing loader.sin
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Checking header
23/000/2014 21:00:25 - INFO - Flashing data
And my phone doesn't not respond after that. What did I do wrong? How to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance !
I followed these steps : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2333078
And I'm stuck at the step 6. On flashtool, I see this :
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Selected ST26i / 11.0.A.7.5 / CE
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
23/059/2014 20:59:18 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
23/059/2014 20:59:57 - INFO - Device disconnected
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Reading device information
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Current device : ST26i - YT9004RN5E - 1267-3768_R9E - 1263-8752_11.2.A.0.31 - WORLD-i_11.2.A.0.31
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Start Flashing
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Processing loader.sin
23/000/2014 21:00:24 - INFO - Checking header
23/000/2014 21:00:25 - INFO - Flashing data
And my phone doesn't not respond after that. What did I do wrong? How to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire