jeudi 30 janvier 2014

[Q] Best ROM and Why? topic




In your opinion, what is the best ROM for the EVITA, and why do you feel that way? What features set it apart? I know our device is on the downhill, but I believe it has plenty of life left in it's future. I'm always looking for the next best ROM with cool features or tweaks that make it feel like new.

So far, I like Beanstalk 4.4.225 better than the others I've tried. My first flash was ViperXL 2.3 I believe. While they were updating before JellyBean it was the best. After JellyBean came out I flashed CyanogenMod, then AOKP, and a few others, but what has ran the smoothest for me with the best results was Beanstalk. I have since reflashed ViperXL 4.2, but it just doesn't have the appeal that aosp ROMs do, in my opinion.

Maybe its just me. I like the Dark theme setting. Some of the features I take for granted until I try another ROM and its not there.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire