dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] Can't install TWRP over CWM topic




Specs:
Tablet:
Asus TF300T running currently nothing previously CM10.2
Recovery: CWM 6.0.2.3
Computer
MacBook Pro running 10.9.1


I currently have CWM installed into the recovery portion and it is proving rather difficult to remove. I had TWRP flashed into recovery and had it working. I decided to get greedy and flash CM11 onto my tablet and TWRP kept coming back with error status 7. All the guides I had seen said to use CWM so I decided to give it a try. After finally sifting through the internet and finding the CWM that works on my tablet, CWM came back with errors saying "E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command" along with a couple other commands. I am also unable to mount the /sdcard/ portion of my internal memory. I am now able to boot into the bootloader and use ADB to flash the recovery and it says it's successful but the tablet totally freezes up after the install and I have to hold the power button down just to shut it off. After rebooting the tablet and choosing recovery it boots into CWM. My final goal is just to get CM10.2 back onto my tablet along with TWRP.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to accomplish this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire