Tried to change to the desire-z hboot to add extra space when running kitkat 4.4.2. Used the PC10IMG.zip file in developer forum.
It replaced the hboot and the radio, plus the recovery.img. The recovery.img was from 3.0.2.4. Before running the PC10IMG.zip I was using
the latest Clockwork Recovery file. Needles to say the phone won't boot. I need to make a PC10IMG.file that will replace the files
that were in the in the original files on the phone. Needless to say I can't us ADB because that fastboot is not working. I tried update files
form earlier versions(PC10IMG.Zip), they didn't work because hboot was different and I got a version error. Got any suggestions where I can
some later .img files to restore the bad ones.
Thanks,
Clyde
It replaced the hboot and the radio, plus the recovery.img. The recovery.img was from 3.0.2.4. Before running the PC10IMG.zip I was using
the latest Clockwork Recovery file. Needles to say the phone won't boot. I need to make a PC10IMG.file that will replace the files
that were in the in the original files on the phone. Needless to say I can't us ADB because that fastboot is not working. I tried update files
form earlier versions(PC10IMG.Zip), they didn't work because hboot was different and I got a version error. Got any suggestions where I can
some later .img files to restore the bad ones.
Thanks,
Clyde
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire