Hi,
I have an LG Prada 3.0 that keeps turning itself off 5+ times per day, making it almost useless.
I have searched for a solution to this problem but still haven't resolved it.
Here's some background:
Has anyone seen this problem before? Could it be a kernel issue?
Any advice/links appreciated
Thank you
Dom
I have an LG Prada 3.0 that keeps turning itself off 5+ times per day, making it almost useless.
I have searched for a solution to this problem but still haven't resolved it.
Here's some background:
- This only started happening once I installed Android 4.0 (ICS) onto it. It never behaved like this before.
- I installed CM 10.2 to try and fix it, but it still happens.
- I uninstalled all apps (except for GApps), to try and fix it, but it still happens.
- Battery life is otherwise fine, and battery health is also fine (using the hidden * # * # 4 6 3 6 # * # * menu from the dialler)
- This problem doesn't happen if the phone is charging.
Has anyone seen this problem before? Could it be a kernel issue?
Any advice/links appreciated
Thank you
Dom
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire