I am trying to root this phone for a friend. I have tried Motorola One Click and Pete's Motorola Root Tools and both didn't work. I also tried the GingerBreak app and it didnt work either. Any help would be appreciated. Here are the phone's specs (and I am putting it all because I dont know what is and what isn't pertinent info):
System Version: 45.621.10.MB810.Verizon.en.US
Model number: DROIDX
Android Version: 2.3.4
Baseband version: BP_C_01.09.15P
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-g3e80c7a hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid53 #1
Build number 4.5.1_57_DX9-10
ERI version: 5
PRL version: 53342
And I am sorry in advance if I am just stupid with any of this. I do have experience rooting because I have rooted the original Droid.
System Version: 45.621.10.MB810.Verizon.en.US
Model number: DROIDX
Android Version: 2.3.4
Baseband version: BP_C_01.09.15P
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-g3e80c7a hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid53 #1
Build number 4.5.1_57_DX9-10
ERI version: 5
PRL version: 53342
And I am sorry in advance if I am just stupid with any of this. I do have experience rooting because I have rooted the original Droid.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire