I've rooted my HTC ONE X (EVITA) with spoof-cid method. Couldn't turn S-OFF. Tried to install roms - didn't like something, wanted to go back to original.
Here when everything went wrong.
While not having any bootable roms,
I've changed CID to "CWS__001" (that was stupid)
Did "fastboot oem lock" (even more stupid)
And here I am - I can boot into fastboot only, no recovery, no rom. Can't flash anything - signature fail.
Fastboot output:
Here is "fastboot getvar all":
Is there anything I can try at that point? Also, I have linux on my pc, so, can't run RUU.exe (don't also know if it would help).
Thanks for any help.
Here when everything went wrong.
While not having any bootable roms,
I've changed CID to "CWS__001" (that was stupid)
Did "fastboot oem lock" (even more stupid)
And here I am - I can boot into fastboot only, no recovery, no rom. Can't flash anything - signature fail.
Fastboot output:
Code:
*** RELOCKED ***
EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v43.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot
Nov 26 2012, 18:37:14:-1Code:
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 2.14.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 0.24p.32.09.06
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT2B3W304230
(bootloader) imei: 359691049791521
(bootloader) product: evita
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8960
(bootloader) modelid: PJ8310000
(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4163mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-97c9a06e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0Thanks for any help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire