jeudi 23 janvier 2014

[Q] Problem with GT-N7000 Wireless topic




Hello,

Recently I've been trying a few different Roms for my GT-N7000 but I've been noticing a problem with each ROM.

The latest one I am on (and the one I like the most so far) is Cynogen Mod.

I've tried, ParanoidAndroid, Avatar and Omnirom.

The problem is with the Wireless it seems to have an issue where to start with the signal strength is very good but as soon I click on "connect" for which ever Wireless I try the signal strength just drops back down to 1 bar and then doesn't give me a message aside from "Saved, Secured with WPA2." If I try and connect again it says "Authenticating" and then goes to "Authentication Failed." This a PSK generate wireless and I've tried generating a few different keys but every time it says the same. I have setup a free unrestricted wi-fi connection and that seems to work fine but as soon as I try anything with security it just bombs out and doesn't allow me to connect.

I've been trying to find similar issues on the forum but nothing relates to what I've been getting.

It used to work fine before hand but ever since I've been messing around with different recoveries/roms it hasn't worked well.

Is this a known problem?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire