mardi 28 janvier 2014

[Q] Some questions and ideas about miui in HTC ONE topic




Hey, I just bought a HTC ONE but Im a big fan of Miui. Miui v5 was my main ROM in my previous desire S. But since I have been using HTC ONE 4.3 sense 5, Im kinda in love with some new features in it. But as I'm overwheamly fond of Miui, I also want to see its graphical beauty on my One. I'm sure there are many other users like me who want the beauty of miui as well as some functionality of new sense combined together. So here are some ideas from my mind and questions about miui ported rom to htc one:

1. There is no dedicated thread for ported miui rom in htc one. So we cannot know much about it. Well I guess it should be.
2. Is it based on sense or cm or aosp?
3. There are some videos in youtube showing HTC Sense based camera in miui in One. Some videos are also there which show the opposite (miui default camera lacking all new htc one camera features). So which is it? But in general, all of the videos are based on old miui roms.
4. I find HTC Sense camera, phone & contacts, message and new sense 5 gallery apps are pretty amazing in htc one. If camera app can be ported to miui, is there any way to port those other apps I mentioned?
5. Is there any possibiliy from Miui to bring android 4.3 or 4.4 for htc one in near future? Cause I think most of the users really want to use the updated android in their HTC ONE as stock 4.3 is already out and 4.4 is also on the way.

Thanks. I will be highly glad and helped if someone just feels kind enough to help me out with my questions.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire