samedi 25 janvier 2014

[Q] TF101 Completely dead topic




So my TF101 appears to be completely dead. I had it rooted and rom'd running KatKiss 4.3,not sure of which number . I loved it too. Anyway, before it died, it rebooted and would not leave the "updating apps"screen so I did a factory install which fixed the problem but only temporarily. A few days later the same thing happened. This time I could not even reboot it. I left it charged overnight but could not get it to boot at all. I think I have tried everything. I tried booting with and without being on the keyboard dock, I have tried plugging into the computer, tried hdmi to a monitor to see if the screen went bad. I tried seeing if the computer recognized it in APX mode. NOTHING. The USB charges the keyboard dock but does nothing for the tablet. The computer does not see it period. It looks completely dead. It is out of warranty but I even called ASUS and all they would do is charge me 0 to send it in.

I would love to troubleshoot to see if it is a board or battery or whatever gone bad , but I cannot find anything on the Web. Can anyone help. Otherwise it's a lovely paperweight.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire