vendredi 24 janvier 2014

[Q] Using hardware features on Galaxy S4? topic




Hi,

I have a galaxy S4 and obviously has features like air view and air gesture etc. Sadly though Samsung seem to be the apple kind of people in the android world limiting the features etc. These features only work with default Samsung apps so using air gestures in a 3rd party SMS app isn't possible.

I'm just wondering if it is possible to use these features else where like maybe through some sort of rooted app? I also think it would be good to be able to integrate air view etc with tasker or like when your screen is off you can hover your finger over the screen to turn it on to view notifications as I use an app to show notifications on the lock screen. Is it possible to do such thing or haven't Samsung released the SDK for it?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire