dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] Water damage, stuck in bootloop. topic




Hello,

So the phone fell from a small height into a toilet today. Now it is stuck in a bootloop, reaching the end of the boot animation and beginning again.

I can't reach the recovery or bootloader. Holding down the bottom button and the power button stalls the bootloop but only produces a black screen for a few seconds before it loops again. Holding the power button just restarts the loop.

I tried plugging it into a pc and checking if it was listed under "adb devices" while it was looping but got no joy.

The thing is sitting in rice while I hunt for some silica gel packets. So on the plus side I have invented flashing rice.

Have I missed anything or do I just have to hope something changes as it dries out?

Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire