Hi everyone!
I've been thinking of getting a white Nexus 5 (i really like the black-white contrast, and even the white touch for the ear piece). On thing I dread, though, is discoloration on the white back side or turning yellow or getting dirty or ... etc, etc...
I know there have been some rumors that the white back of the N5 is prone to discoloration, prominent marks from wear-and-tear, yellow-ish spots and so on..
Since the N5 has been launched for some time now, can anyone with a white model share his/hers experience? Did you suffer from discoloration or marks on the white backside over time?
Note: I did search the forum for such a topic and I know there is one that discusses the differences between black and white versions. I just wanted a new thread that is focused on the way the white N5 survives the test of time and wear-and-tear.
I've been thinking of getting a white Nexus 5 (i really like the black-white contrast, and even the white touch for the ear piece). On thing I dread, though, is discoloration on the white back side or turning yellow or getting dirty or ... etc, etc...
I know there have been some rumors that the white back of the N5 is prone to discoloration, prominent marks from wear-and-tear, yellow-ish spots and so on..
Since the N5 has been launched for some time now, can anyone with a white model share his/hers experience? Did you suffer from discoloration or marks on the white backside over time?
Note: I did search the forum for such a topic and I know there is one that discusses the differences between black and white versions. I just wanted a new thread that is focused on the way the white N5 survives the test of time and wear-and-tear.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire