Hi
I have this issue with the touch of the note 3 where sometimes during normal operation my touch screen becomes unresponsive and I have to screen lock the phone and then unlock it to make it go back to normal.Anyone else having this issue?
I just got my fone carrier unlocked a week ago from my carrier, could that have something to do with this? Since it start behaving this way ever since I got it unlocked.
Just wondering if I should file for warranty.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have this issue with the touch of the note 3 where sometimes during normal operation my touch screen becomes unresponsive and I have to screen lock the phone and then unlock it to make it go back to normal.Anyone else having this issue?
I just got my fone carrier unlocked a week ago from my carrier, could that have something to do with this? Since it start behaving this way ever since I got it unlocked.
Just wondering if I should file for warranty.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire