So I'm considering buying a keyboard for my N10. Specifically this one :
http://www.leicke.eu/en/products/SI54142
However, from my researches, I feel like all these keyboard have the same Chinese origins. Look how similar it looks to this : http://dx.com/p/rechargeable-bluetoo...1#.UugoiBBKFhF
From what I've read, they work fine but the grip system is not very stable and the letters tend to wear off.
Would you recommend another one ? I must say that I like the convertible look and I'd like to buy a black one, to match the N10 color...
What do you think ?
http://www.leicke.eu/en/products/SI54142
However, from my researches, I feel like all these keyboard have the same Chinese origins. Look how similar it looks to this : http://dx.com/p/rechargeable-bluetoo...1#.UugoiBBKFhF
From what I've read, they work fine but the grip system is not very stable and the letters tend to wear off.
Would you recommend another one ? I must say that I like the convertible look and I'd like to buy a black one, to match the N10 color...
What do you think ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire