Any help would be appreciated. Ive been at the flashing game for a long time, and I have never had this much trouble.
I have an ATT D800. I flashed the G Pro 2 ROM, then the d800 patch. Once i got into the rom, things werent quite right (SIM is not recognized being the biggest thing). No big deal , right? I'll just use Flash Tool to get back to stock 4.2.2..... not quite.
Once I throw my phone into DL mode, it tried to flash - then fails. Stating to "check phone or DLL". If I look at the top, Flash tool thinks my phone is a D802...which im guessing is why it will not flash the D800 TOT. Thats fine too... I'll just use the customer DLL that bypasses the ver check. ....nope.
I can still boot into the rom, but its nothing more than a glorified PDA. I have no recovery, so I cannot restore anything. Things arent looking good. Anyone able to assist? Time is valuable, I understand. To whoever can take some time out of their day and drop some knowledge on me - I will be glad to pay you.
It is worth stating that I have tried all available TOT files. I have tried the regular dll as well as the dll that is supposed to bypass the version check. Seemingly every combo of those as well.
Image of Flash Tool error can be found below. I am not trying to be humorous. Immediate payment will be made..since thats how transactions work. Of course payment will be withheld for the person that made the successful effort first.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z...it?usp=sharing
I have an ATT D800. I flashed the G Pro 2 ROM, then the d800 patch. Once i got into the rom, things werent quite right (SIM is not recognized being the biggest thing). No big deal , right? I'll just use Flash Tool to get back to stock 4.2.2..... not quite.
Once I throw my phone into DL mode, it tried to flash - then fails. Stating to "check phone or DLL". If I look at the top, Flash tool thinks my phone is a D802...which im guessing is why it will not flash the D800 TOT. Thats fine too... I'll just use the customer DLL that bypasses the ver check. ....nope.
I can still boot into the rom, but its nothing more than a glorified PDA. I have no recovery, so I cannot restore anything. Things arent looking good. Anyone able to assist? Time is valuable, I understand. To whoever can take some time out of their day and drop some knowledge on me - I will be glad to pay you.
It is worth stating that I have tried all available TOT files. I have tried the regular dll as well as the dll that is supposed to bypass the version check. Seemingly every combo of those as well.
Image of Flash Tool error can be found below. I am not trying to be humorous. Immediate payment will be made..since thats how transactions work. Of course payment will be withheld for the person that made the successful effort first.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z...it?usp=sharing
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire