Hi,
Here on my android 4.0.4 phone, each and every app that need my gmail account to login Gtalk, will unexpectedly quit when I push "login" button. There is a popup alert, if translated to english: "Sorry, 'android system' stopped working." Then if I push "OK" button, the app quits.
Is there any error code or error log that's hidden in android system? I've been googling a lot about this Gtalk issue, still no luck, need more specific search keywords.
Thanks.
Here on my android 4.0.4 phone, each and every app that need my gmail account to login Gtalk, will unexpectedly quit when I push "login" button. There is a popup alert, if translated to english: "Sorry, 'android system' stopped working." Then if I push "OK" button, the app quits.
Is there any error code or error log that's hidden in android system? I've been googling a lot about this Gtalk issue, still no luck, need more specific search keywords.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire