Production of this Android Smart Ring can start soon as soon as some Big Device manufacturer lays his eyes on this ( I mean when he/she gets to know about this project ). Hopefully Google should be attracted towards this :)
The Android Smart Ring is an inspired device from smart-watches but has an unique Design,Specifications and can do beyond possibilities.
Watch Video HERE
I am an College Student who got this project Idea. I just want to give this project a Go and see if I can make it a success. I wanna give people a whole new experience of Technology. It's a unique Idea which has never been done, if previously it's done then that must be not as good as this one. The Android Smart Ring features a curved 720p display, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, High Clarity Speakers, Microphone, powered by 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, couple of required sensors, has Transistors (acting as a battery which requires no charging) and this ring runs on Android KitKat (or) Android Wear (in near future).
Keep Sharing this Idea and let each and every men know about it. Help me making this Idea an reality :) Thanks for all your support in advance.
The Android Smart Ring is an inspired device from smart-watches but has an unique Design,Specifications and can do beyond possibilities.
Watch Video HERE
I am an College Student who got this project Idea. I just want to give this project a Go and see if I can make it a success. I wanna give people a whole new experience of Technology. It's a unique Idea which has never been done, if previously it's done then that must be not as good as this one. The Android Smart Ring features a curved 720p display, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, High Clarity Speakers, Microphone, powered by 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, couple of required sensors, has Transistors (acting as a battery which requires no charging) and this ring runs on Android KitKat (or) Android Wear (in near future).
Keep Sharing this Idea and let each and every men know about it. Help me making this Idea an reality :) Thanks for all your support in advance.
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
RépondreSupprimera amusement account it. Look advanced to
more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?