Some apps are not working properly for me, such as snapchat crashing unexpectedly whenever I try to login. Other messaging apps seem to be acting weird as well. Text messaging works fine. Wifi and 4g work fine as well. I'm using beanstalk 4.4 right now
I have already tried:
-Clearing snapchat data/cache, force stopping it, reinstalling it
-restoring my rom to a backup that I know was working
-Doing a full factory reset and data format and reinstalling my rom
-Installing other roms
I can't figure out what's going on here. The app keeps crashing unexpectedly whenever I try to log in.
I have already tried:
-Clearing snapchat data/cache, force stopping it, reinstalling it
-restoring my rom to a backup that I know was working
-Doing a full factory reset and data format and reinstalling my rom
-Installing other roms
I can't figure out what's going on here. The app keeps crashing unexpectedly whenever I try to log in.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire