mardi 25 mars 2014

Battery and optic sensor question topic




Hello! I decided that it's time to once more "freshen up" my 3,5 year old HTC Desire. I installed a stock ROM and I'm using Link2SD to deal with the memory problems, so that is that. But 2 main things that concern me right now, and I would like to hear someone's opinion:
(Warning: questions may sound completely stupid)

1. After 3.5 years battery life is starting to bother me. Is it worth it to buy a new one? Aren't all batteries for Desire old by now? Should I buy an original or not(let's say the capacity is the same)?

2. This is the stupidest part of my question. Whenever it's sunny outside and I try to use my phone, the optic sensor is going nuts. Sometimes it's impossible to wright a message because it constantly is trying to scroll up. Is it possible to disable the optic sensor or maybe fix it?

Really want to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire