Well... I was hoping this case would revert my perspective of the Note 12.2 as a useable device.
First things first. The overall Keyboard functionality is good nice travel within the keys. I like the keys for cut and paste etc. My huge beef is the thing does not support the screen on and off functionality when the cover opens or closes. Now to my second issue, the screen and keyboard contact when closed. Though Logitech has bumpers to raise the keyboard it still makes contact with the screen when closed with little to no pressure.
Back to my earlier comment on the device itself. It is beautiful and I love the additional real-estate over my "original Note 10.1". However the performance is a disappointment and though I really like the new features I just can't justify 1k with accessories for an under preforming device. I am honestly surprised that my Note 10.1 (first Edition) has almost the same performance. I was really hoping the keyboard aspect would encourage me to keep it... for now I think its going back.
I would note the concept of a keyboard would be uber cool if it had a trackpad or mouse/nub. I realize its not a notebook but...
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...lobal_news_pro
First things first. The overall Keyboard functionality is good nice travel within the keys. I like the keys for cut and paste etc. My huge beef is the thing does not support the screen on and off functionality when the cover opens or closes. Now to my second issue, the screen and keyboard contact when closed. Though Logitech has bumpers to raise the keyboard it still makes contact with the screen when closed with little to no pressure.
Back to my earlier comment on the device itself. It is beautiful and I love the additional real-estate over my "original Note 10.1". However the performance is a disappointment and though I really like the new features I just can't justify 1k with accessories for an under preforming device. I am honestly surprised that my Note 10.1 (first Edition) has almost the same performance. I was really hoping the keyboard aspect would encourage me to keep it... for now I think its going back.
I would note the concept of a keyboard would be uber cool if it had a trackpad or mouse/nub. I realize its not a notebook but...
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...lobal_news_pro
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire