Just throwing this out there... I have a Nexus 5 here has pretty poor battery, mostly when it comes to the screen time. Barely getting 2 hours per charge. In fact, I called google today and they are going to replace it; more on that in a bit.
I've tried stock, CM11, CM11 w/chaos kernel, paranoid w/franco kernel - neither is better than the other.. fter seeing some people on stock + franco and other combinations getting 6-7 hours of screen time it got me thinking. Could we be seeing a set of battery manufacturing defects? Google has already changed the speaker grill and button designs [ironically, my Nexus 5 that was ordered 1 week ago came w/the smaller speaker grill and loose buttons].
However, I'm wondering if there was a bad batch of batteries out there? If I didn't get an exchange from google I was going to pop this phone open and replace the battery with a new one just to prove a point.
Ideas? Thoughts?
-t
I've tried stock, CM11, CM11 w/chaos kernel, paranoid w/franco kernel - neither is better than the other.. fter seeing some people on stock + franco and other combinations getting 6-7 hours of screen time it got me thinking. Could we be seeing a set of battery manufacturing defects? Google has already changed the speaker grill and button designs [ironically, my Nexus 5 that was ordered 1 week ago came w/the smaller speaker grill and loose buttons].
However, I'm wondering if there was a bad batch of batteries out there? If I didn't get an exchange from google I was going to pop this phone open and replace the battery with a new one just to prove a point.
Ideas? Thoughts?
-t
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire